We are Specialised in Pharma and Non-Profit Digital Marketing
At Combined Media we provide a full range of digital marketing services for the pharma and non-profit sectors that will bring high volumes of quality traffic to your website. We understand the specificity of your business and the nuances of your target customers and we will work with you to create and implement a highly targeted digital marketing strategy.
With Internet usage in Ireland soaring by 75% year on year and 61% of Irish households using the Internet every day your website can become the core of your business as well as your main source of clients.
Through on-going support and in-depth reporting, you will be able to follow and understand the progresses of your campaigns at every step, and make informed decisions based on data and results.
Creative solutions come from stimulating problems. Your products and goals are the challenge needed by the creative minds of our graphic designers to create graphic products that combine creativity, quality and innovation.
We will work with you through a creative process that is imaginative and rigorous at the same time, always keeping in mind your project goals, your target users and your online platforms specificities. Our design team works closely with our web designers and digital marketing specialists to produce integrated solutions across all your online channels.
Our range of graphic design services include:
- HTML5 Banners Assets
- Instructional material
- Explainer videos
Video spreads the word
You’ll probably notice that a search for a term will often bring up a number of videos from YouTube or Vimeo in the results. Google sees video as an important part of the whole online experience. Aside from the benefits to the site users, having video on your site is a sure way to increase the value of the site in the eyes of Google. The nature of video means that unsurprisingly users spend significantly longer on sites that have it.
Any audience wants a simple explanation
- By using an animated movie, you can simplify the communication with your audience
- You can pack a lot into a minute or two of video, so a minute of the users time is well spent
- Your movie can be viewed almost anywhere: laptop, smartphone, ipad, even TV.
- You get your message across first time, all your customer has to do is sit back and relax and let the movie do the work.
- Educate your target market – GPs and other HPs attend webinars presented by key opinion leaders such as consultants
- Reach customers over a wide geographic area – HPs can attend from anywhere they can go online, including their iPhone
- Webinars are a much lower cost alternative to in-person meetings.
- Attendees don’t know how many other people are attending the webinar, no more pressure to fill the room, you can make the most of those that do attend
- The presenter can answer questions, but other attendees aren’t aware who asked the question so no one needs to feel embarrassed about asking something in front of their peers
- Webinars can be recorded for later viewing.
- Webinars can be used to build a potential customer list.
- Some webinars can be approved for CPD points
Before Your Webinar
- Invitations and Pre-registration of HPs
- Pre-webinar practice session for presenter
- Attendees for the webinar have: Self-service registration, Automated reminder emails and Outlook® calendar integration
During Your Webinar
Using your webinar dashboard, you can “see” your audience, including who’s got their hand raised, how many are paying attention and what your presentation looks like on their screen. Launch polls (prepared in advance or on the fly) to involve your audience and use the Q & A pane to monitor and respond to questions.
After Your Webinar
After your presentation, get feedback by asking attendees to complete a survey. Your reports will show all poll, Q & A and survey data, attendee interest levels and registration information. If you recorded the webinar, you can even post or email a link to watch it.