Combined Media are looking for a junior graphic designerto work within their creative team. The ideal candidate will have a relevant graphic design qualification and have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
The role will include creating and implementing email campaigns, designing and updating website graphics, creating new webpages, providing support for our social media channels and the ongoing development of our websites. We’re looking for a person who is very self-motivated, with a creative flair and a genuine interest in web technologies and the latest advances in web design.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role includes:
- Production of marketing material for both digital and print mediums
- Design of websites and web applications
- Design of mobile apps and digital components
- Use of CMS to manage and update websites
- Provide artwork for campaigns across all social media sites.
- Plan, assist and design brochures and booklets and any other print material.
- Assist in general marketing activities and office administration.
Qualifications and Skills
Undergraduate degree in graphic design, web design, digital marketing or related field or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and training
- At least 2 years digital marketing or web design experience
- Portfolio to demonstrate work experience Essential Skills
- Experience using graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks, Quark Xpress, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Good html skills, including using html editing tools and knowledge of responsive design
- Experience using content management solutions and email marketing tools (e.g. MailChimp)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to check accuracy and quality of own work
- Good working knowledge of SEO principles and Social Media Marketing
- Proven track record working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Passionate about web design/digital marketing and keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Liaise with suppliers to implement brand specific campaigns on our websites (e.g. confirm artwork guidelines, setup website banners / buttons, create online entry forms).
This role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, creative and commercial focused individual looking to advance their career in a rapidly expanding Dublin digital agency.
Salary is negotiable and will be matched to the candidate’s experience.
All CV’s submitted must include samples of your work, including links to live websites you have created.
Job Type: Full-time