Combined Media created the MS Readathon website based on the “superhero” comic book theme. A video was created to promote the 30th year milestone. The main character is a parent who was a child in the 80s’, when the Readathon started, and is now passing on the gift to their children.
A digital marketing campaign targeting parents and teachers was planned and implemented 6 weeks before the commencing of the reading including:
• Facebook click and Lead generation ads
• Twitter video ads
• Google Search, Google Display and Google Remarketing ads
• Banner ads were placed across the Parenting Network, a network of family focused websites: schooldays.ie, familyfun.ie, mothercare.ie, fundays.ie, mumstown.ie, madeformums.com
• Native content was created and published on Rollercoaster.ie
• The video was promoted on the RTE Player, targeting Housekeepers with Kids