Are you an experienced digital marketing & communications manager who would like the opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s top digital agencies?
At Combined Media, our world of Digital is ever expanding, becoming more complex and challenging whilst also offering our most dynamic area of opportunity. We are an award winning digital agency, working in the digital space since 1992. We create websites, web applications and develop digital campaigns. We work with some of the top multinational healthcare companies and with leading non-profit organizations.
- We are looking for a candidate who has in-depth knowledge and prior experience of Search Engine Marketing (PPC), Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Content Marketing.
- This candidate must have organic and paid social media experience across social media platforms and must be a lateral thinker in terms of creating and generating revenue through a range of online marketing activities.
- Experience and awareness of goals, conversion targets & business metrics.
- Client management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the following tools and platforms is a requirement: Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing and Online media buying and planning is a huge plus. You will need the ability to organise key objectives by interpreting and influencing both externally with clients and internally with the design and development teams
- Preferred applicants will have a 3rd level degree in marketing / advertising / business or communication studies
- Knowledge on ever changing advertising/marketing trends and the ability to act upon these trends will also be essential
- Google AdWords Certified is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a great advantage
Authoring and implementing digital marketing strategies and campaigns for clients across a number of digital marketing channels including Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Affiliates Marketing
- You will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing optimization of digital campaigns
- Publishing and updating content on client’s websites through the use of Content Management Systems
- Managing and Organizing Social Media accounts – creating content and scheduling across channels
- Managing organic and paid strategies for clients
- Budget and Reporting: optimize monthly budgets and performance across all channels; track and report on KPIs. Creation of ad-hoc reports and Power Point Presentations
- Executing successful marketing campaigns and activities from end to end, delivering agreed activities within approved budget and timeframe.
- Self-starter and not afraid to have their opinion heard
- Can-do attitude
- Creative with excellent writing skills
- Ideal candidate will be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Innovative + creative thinker